Thu, Apr. 7th, 2005, 09:43 am
I was thinking that perhaps I should come here and write an update. I was woken up this morning by a credit card person. She asked if she woke me up, I said yes, and rather than doing the curteous things and haning up to call back later....she fucking apologizes and keeps going. I listened to her for a minute or so, said, "I'm really tired" and hung up on her. When she calls tomorrow, I'm going to tell her I was ate by a tyeradactyle (bad spelling, right?) The next time they call for Rach, I'm going to start crying and say that she was hit by a bus two days ago. Bitches. They don't deserve my very limited college student time.
So I went to my first club with Chris this past weeekend (Saturday to be exact). The owner thought I was 21. HA. Jokes on you biatch. I'm only 19!! We were the set up crew for a friend of ours. Critter just turned 21, so he enjoyed getting alcohol and it being legal. The bartender came over and introduced herself to us. It was obvious she thought Critter was attractive. Yeah, I know. THAT'S WHY I'M WITH HIM! But I made the mistake of saying to Critter, "Hey, I want to be a lesbian tonight...you can hit on whoever, wouldn't that be fun?" No. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! He spent the night getting beer from her and talking to her. He said he thought she was cute, but he didn't like the fact that she had piercings on her lip. Then he ran off to take pictures of the club for Jason's website. He was gone for almost an hour and I couldn't find him. I sat up stairs on the balcony with the go go dancers and a forty year old guy with hair longer than mine. Critter came back and he was pretty damn gone. I told him that I was upset that he drinking so much and he was smoking (The brat has asthma!!) I was kinda joking and I said, "yeah, you're just one big sin!" Well, obviously, after 6 beers, you don't hold anything back. He said, "Yeah, well, I seem to remember a time about 2 years ago that you fucked up too." :o (For everyone that doesn't know, I got trashed on New Years Eve 2 years ago and made out with his roommate's best friend.) I wanted sooo badly to cry. Just so he would know how much he hurt me by saying that. All I could say was, "That was low. That was fucking low" He went and sat in a both on the other side of the room and I went and sat in a chair by the DJ (Jason). I teared up a little bit, but the wound is sooo old that it really didn't hurt as much. I just hate it when he brings it up. He came back over, and he was hanging his head. He said that he was sorry (So I got an apology). Then he asked me to kiss him. (Ok...sounds fine) Then we practically started making out. Yup...in the club. Then I asked him to dance, and he did. Things seemed ok, and I didn't mention it again. Music stopped at 1, Tore down at 130, left for home at 200, got to Decatur at 245, got to Warrensburg at 300. When we went to bed, he was like, "Have I told you how much I love you?" and I said, "Not recently". He started telling me what he loved about me...and it was nice. Things I haven't heard in a long time, and I just wish I could have recorded that moment because it made me feel so good.
Well, I have to run. I have to get in the shower for class. See everyone later!
Wed, Mar. 9th, 2005, 11:18 pm
HAVE YOU EVER...
1. Kissed your cousin: ummmm....not in any sort of romantic way
2. Ran away: I wish. I could have saved myself from a lot of stuff.
3. Pictured your crush naked: heck yeah
4. Skipped school: All the time in high school...now that I think about it...all the time in college.
5. Broken someone's heart: Yeah...and he's gay now. :/
6. Been in love: Still am.
7. Cried when someone died: Of course.
8. Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: Yeah...but then I got him.
9. Broken a bone: Nope. But I almost cut my finger off once.
10. Done something embarrassing: Of course. I wouldn't be Sarah if I didn't.
11. Lied: Who hasn't?
12. Cried in school: When I lost the lead my senior year of high school to a sophomore....I cried a lot.
WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX...
23. What do you notice first: Eyes
24. Last person you slow danced with: Christopher
25. Worst question to ask: (After have a heightened sense of ecxstacy) So...uhh....did you?
THE LAST TIME YOU...
26. Showered: 9 am this morning.
27. Stepped outside: Walking back from tutoring.
28. Cried: Tuesday
29. Romantic memory: When I walked in the basement for my 19th birthday and saw that Chris had moved home to stay.
30. Your Good Luck Charm: My emerald ring from 3 years ago.
31. Person You Hate Most: I don't really hate anyone...I just wish that they would throw themselves off of a cliff.
32. Best Thing That Has Happened: Coming to Millikin, and hearing Chris tell me that he was never going to leave me again.
33. On your desk: hmmm...computer, scanner, iPod, Cd's, Aspirin, Cards
34. Picture on your desktop: A beautiful sunrise.
35. Color: blue and pink
38. Car: anything but my buick
39. Ice Cream: chunky monkey
41. Food: cottage cheese and chicken
42. Makes You Laugh The Most: Chris, Ryan, Melysa, Laura
43. Makes You Smile: Chris
44. Can Make You Feel Better No Matter What: Chris or Laura
45. Has A Crush On You: I hope Chris.
46. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: Every Day of my life.
47. Who Has It Easier?: guys.. no child birth, no periods, less emotions
48. Gives You A Funny Feeling When You See Them: I dont know.
DO YOU EVER...
49. Sit By The Phone Waiting For A Phone Call All Night: I woulf wait for the phone to ring at 2 am when Chris lived in Indy
50. Save AIM Conversations: nope....
51. Save E-mails: sometimes...the good ones.
52. Forward Secret E-mails: nope
53. Wish You Were Someone Else: Sometimes, but if there wasn't me...then life for everyone else would be really boring.
54. Wish You Were A Member Of The Opposite Sex: yea...I would love to know what they are really thinking.
55. Wear Cologne: Yeah, the kind that Chris likes.
56. Hug Your Friends: All the time. Or I try to hump their leg...but they don't like that.
HAVE YOU EVER...
59. Fallen For Your Best Friend?: Yup. I fell hard for him.
60. Kissed a friend?: Every time I see him (Critter)
61. Kissed Two People In The Same Day?: nope
62. Had Sex With Two Different People In The Same Day?: nope.
63. Been Rejected: Everyone has....
64. Been In Love?: Still am.
65. Been In Lust?: All the time.
66 Used Someone?: probably at some point
67. Been Used?: Yeah. It sucked a lot. I now know what's really important..and who is really important.
68. Dumped Someone?: Yeah...and he's gay now.
69. Been Cheated On?: Never. He's too great of a guy to do that.
70. Been Kissed?: Absolutely.
71. Done Something You Regret?: Every day of my life. I have to live knowing that I disappointed someone very important to me. It's a heavy thing to carry.
THE LAST PERSON...
72. You Touched?: Kels?
73. You Talked To?: Rach
74. You Hugged?: Ryan
75. You Instant Messaged?: Kels
76. You Kissed?: Chris
77. You Yelled At? Chris
78. You Thought About?: Chris
79. Who Text Messaged You?: I don't have a cell phone.
80. Who Broke Your Heart?: Let's not go there.
81. Who Told You They Loved You?: Chris
MORE ABOUT YOU...
82. Color of Your Hair?: brown
83. Have Tattoos?: nope
84. Have Piercings? just my ears
85. Have A boyfriend/girlfriend?: And I love him very much.
86. Own A Webcam?: no.
87. Own A Thong?: I did. Then I realized that Anal floss isn't my idea of a great time.
88. Ever Get Off The Computer?: When I'm in class, tutoring, doing CAPW stuff, and hanging with the buds.
89. Sprechen Sie Deutsch?: ???
90. Habla espanol?: Si
91. Quack?: On a good day.
HAVE YOU / DO YOU / ARE YOU...
92. Stolen Anything?: only if you count paper from the computer lab and sharpies/pens from work.
93. Happy? I'd like to think so.
Thu, Mar. 3rd, 2005, 10:40 am
Hey everyone!!!! I had to take a few minutes and just update the situation on CAPW for this semester. Holy Cow, the response on this campus has been phenomenal. The Dean of Students is behind us, plus a lot of the other administration. I feel like I've met a whole crew of new people because of all the meetings to get things organized. On a totally happy note, the mayor of Decatur called my room!!!! Granted, I didn't get the message until 11 o'clock at night....but doesn't that say a lot??? Anywhoo..have to go to class and have to memorize a spanish presentation.
BTW--Chris is making me dinner on Saturday and I'm making a baked New York Cheesecake for dessert. He really is the best thing to ever happen to me.
Your Love Number is
Of all the numbers, you are the most caring and empathetic lover.
Unselfish and humble, you find it easy to forgive your sweetie's mistakes.
At times, your need to please can be come a bit too needy.
As long as you remain somewhat independent, your relationships are perfectly balanced.
Sat, Feb. 26th, 2005, 03:35 pm
| You scored as Sleeping Beauty. Your alter ego is Princess Aurora, a.k.a. Sleeping Beauty! You are beautiful and enchanting, and as sweet as ever. |
Cruella De Ville
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com
If you've ever seen "Empire Records" then you know what that means. To answer, I don't know what's with today today. I feel so tempted to just run screaming out of this school...and to never come back. It might be the weather, it might be my stress level, or it might be the drama queens that filter through this place. I wish that I could tell some of them, "LIFE ISN'T AS BAD AS YOUR MAKING IT OUT TO BE! NO ONE OWES YOU ANYTHING, NO ONE REALLY CARES BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS MAKE YOUR LIFE AND EVERYONE ELSE'S LIVES UNBEARABLE!" Grrrrrrr. A couple days ago at lunch, I wanted so badly just to take the table in the cafe, flip it over, throw chairs at people and run screaming bloody murder out into the street. Millikin is slowly becoming the bane of my existence. I know that I have some really great friends, and I think that I have been neglecting to tell them that I really do care about them and that I really do love them. I've been so stressed out and I've been thinking about so many different things that I haven't really stopped to see how much everyone cares about me. I have a wonderful boyfriend who loves me, I have a great roommate who would do anything in the world for me, and I have some of the best friends anyone could ask for. If you're reading this, I'm sorry I've been so short with you lately. It's not you, it's me. Things are so crazy and hectic here that I can hardly stand it. Anywhooo...on with something else. Critter is in big trouble. He racked up some really bad parking tickets in his mom's car and when she went to apply to buy a new Kia, her credit was denied from the parking tickets that Critter had. Poor boy. I love him so much...but the little goober is just so absent minded. If he would put money into the parking meter in the first place, this wouldn't be such a huge problem. Oh well. He'll get it all figured out. I know he will. He's a smart, attractive boy with a nice butt. :) In other news, my mother is ufcking crazy. (that was not a mistake, I'm trying to stop swearing) She's mad at dad because he got to claim both me and my brother on the tax returns because...well, because she's ufcking useless. She only wants money that she'd use to buy more ufcking snowbabies. Ufcking addict. She's got so many admn mental problems that it's not even funny. And that's my ufcking gene pool, people. MY GENE POOL! I should just stick a rifle up my ass right now...rather than later when I destroy all the people and relationships I care about. (yes, my mother did that) I've been thinking that maybe my problems with the drama queens isn't the fact that they are drama queens, maybe it's the fact I was ufcking raised by one. I spent my life surrounded by drama, lies, and distruths. Perhaps it's the fact that I'm finally away from her and I don't have to deal with the crap anymore. I don't like my mother, I don't like to talk to her and now...the drama queens of Millikin are following that same path. People need to change their ways. Aaaannnnnddddd... that's Sarah's rant for the day.
Wed, Feb. 9th, 2005, 01:09 pm
Who am I?
In your eyes, people see kindness... You're just
so... so... so... Sweet! You're kind and love
to give others in need, a helping hand. You're
pretty shy but can be warm and friendly towards
those you know, and those who know you best.
Your sanctuary would just be any place that is
warm, cozy, and inviting to all people. You
love to show signs of affection to your lover
but a small simple talk does the trick as well
;) Sadly, your kindness can be used to your
disadvantage. People can use you, and take
advantage over your sweet and sensitive
mind.... But fear not! With you being so kind
and generous, people look up to you and adore
you ^-^ No one would dare hurt you because they
can't bear the thought of your sweet smile
turning into a frown :) What Lies Behind Your Eyes? (With Pics, See All Results!) brought to you by Quizilla